ADEC is a non-profit distance education consortium composed of approximately 65 state universities and land-grant colleges. The consortium was conceived and developed to promote the creation and provision of high quality, economical distance education programs and services to diverse audiences, by the land grant community of colleges and universities, through the most appropriate information technologies available.
Key Benefits for ADEC Members
- Share best practices and discuss the emerging technologies that exist in online course development and delivery; learning management systems; and their relationships with social media.
- Experience course sharing and collaboration between academic institutions.
- Learn about expanding the international presence of U.S. education with particular interest in Latin America and China.
- Influence and contribute to government relations efforts.
- Interact with community colleges.
- Learn how to strategically market individual or collaborative university programs.
The annual fee is $2,500 per university institution.
Join Us Today and Talk to One of the ADEC Leaders!