ADEC is a non-profit distance education consortium composed of approximately 20 state universities and land-grant colleges. The consortium was conceived and developed to promote the creation and provision of high-quality, economical distance education programs and services to diverse audiences, by the land-grant community of colleges and universities, through the most appropriate information technologies available.
Key Benefits for ADEC Members
- Strategic insight and collaboration: Network with fellow members about best practices, explore market trends, take a deeper look at relevant topics like MOOCs, and more!
- Grow enrollment: Learn about marketing strategies that will help grow your enrollments—specifically in STEM programs.
- International cooperation: ADEC has partnership agreements in China, South America, and Europe, making international cooperation possible for member institutions.
- Legislative impact: Contribute to government relations efforts, discuss regulatory decisions that impact online education, and meet legislative demands for reduced costs.
- Innovate education: Evaluate and introduce new technologies that enable quality online learning.
ADEC’s annual membership fee is $2,500 per university. Some organizations charge their members for every campus; at ADEC, this annual fee covers ALL campuses within your institution.
Join Us Today!